My vision for this website is simple: to bring new information about classic artists to you to preserve the continuity lacking in the mainstream music media. I will also be introducing classic songs to you that may have slipped through the cracks the first time around.
I remember way back when (pre 2000), you couldn’t buy just one album track. You were locked into album purchases, so how many chances would you take for $10 to $15 a crack? Trust me, many ‘album tracks’ have gone unheard by you, me and most other people on earth. By ‘album track’, I am discussing those tunes not released as singles and forgotten over the years due to lack of radio play, concert airings and critical discussion in general. Please let me know if you disagree.
- George Thorogood – Going Back
- Aerosmith – Lover Alot/What Could Have Been Love
- Matchbox Twenty – She’s So Mean
- Aerosmith – Legendary Child
- Paul Simon “Under African Skies”
- Mark Knopfler “Privateering”
- Bob Dylan “Tempest”
- Cheap Trick – I Can’t Take It
- Joe Cocker – You Can’t Have My Heart
- Pearl Jam – The Fixer